Skillpod Quest Catalog
Coaching By Skillpod
If you learn best by doing, this is for you. This is not a course or a program but a series of "challenges"!
Think of this as a mental, social and skill based escape room!
Meet monthly to work in small groups to solve a skill specific problem for which you are given very little instructions. You have 30 minutes to solve the challenge and present your findings. After the presentations, your mentor will provide feedback and skill insight on the solutions presented.
Challenges will reflect skill-intensive experiences that are reasonably common in most industries and professions. An example of a Communication challenge might be to recreate the outline for an important presentation.
Completion of the Skillpod Fundamentals program is recommended but not required. There is no obligation to sign up for more than one challenge at a time.
Each challenge is 90 minutes and completed via Zoom.
**Reliable WIFI, microphone and video are required for participation.
Each monthly session follows a consistent format:
- Check-in - challenges and successes of the past week
- Group warm up
- Challenge - 30 minute
- Coach's corner - analysis, feedback and tips
- Discussion - related to the skill of the week
- Reflection - successes, challenges and one thing to work on for next time
- Self-evaluation - give your self feedback on how you did.
- Do: daily reminder for 5 days to work on that skill
What you will have to show for your work.
- Skillpod certificate of completion
- Blended format - Combination of group work, discussion and independent work
- Active - This is social and active learning
- Staying on track - After the challenge, you will be notified daily for 5 days to practice the skill. Between the monthly challenges, you can opt to receive weekly emails with tips and resources for going deeper
- Accountability - at the end of each challenge you evaluate your own performance and create a tip for yourself for the next one.
- Resources - Optional workbook, Be There; we are constantly adding to our content including Instagram, YouTube, and blogs
Coaching By Skillpod
If knowledge is power then self-awareness is your superpower.
Our program that will help you create your own personal framework for success in work and life. It will help you understand and leverage your unique strengths; establish clear goals, vision, strategies on your path forward; improve how you think and talk about yourself and increase your overall sense of happiness in work and life.
You will work through a series of modules building towards your goals:
- Personal profile - you will create a personal profile that summarizes all your knowledge about you (strengths, learning preference, motivators, etc) in one visual.
- Presentation skills - you will work on how you present yourself, your ideas and your work
- Accessibility • You can work on a desktop browser or download the native app and go mobile.
- Engaging • This is not school! This is an action based self-learning program.
- Communication focused • Improve how you think and talk about yourself based on evidence from assessment and from your own life.
- Staying on track • This program has a 1:1 coaching feature. If you are stuck or have a question, message us you will get an answer within a day. If you download the app - we will send you notifications to encourage you to stay on track.
- Accountability • at the end of each section and at the end of the program you will evaluate what is working and not working and make adjustments along the way.
We believe in the power of design to engage and delight. However, your process can be as cerebral (language based) OR as creative a journey as you like.